Our purpose for collecting personal information is to provide our customers with an efficient, meaningful, and customized online experience. For example, your personal information can be used to:
* Help make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
* Help you find information, products and services more quickly.
* Help us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
* Help remind you of new information, products and services that we offer.
At the same time, when you make a purchase from Facebead.com, we collect your name, email address, shipping and billing address, phone number and credit card number. Besides, we may also ask you for your gender and the country of your residence or your organization's country of operation so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. We collect this information in order to bill you for your order. We will not disclose your information to any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Information collected may be used to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
* Register to be a member of Facebead.com
* Deliver products and services that you have purchased online
* Prevent fraud and bill you for your purchases
* Confirm your orders
* Respond to your customer-service inquiries or requests
* Introduce great valued and featured items to you
* Find and stock the products you want
* Customize your shopping experience
Your personal information will be automatically encrypted or encoded before it is sent over the Internet by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). When you enter Facebead.com, any personal information including address, telephone number, Social Security or EIN number, account number and other information that personally identifies you, is secured through data encryption technology. This protection applies in areas such as, but not limited to, online ordering, order status, and credit application. Any access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to this information to perform a specific job are granted the access to it. The site contains links to other web sites, and Facebead.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices on those third party web sites. You may need to review their respective privacy policies as well.
Updates to This Policy
Questions & Feedback
We always welcome your questions, comments and concerns about our Policy. Please send us any feedback pertaining to privacy. For any other questions you can contact us via email@example.com.